HealthSmart Products is dedicated to providing you with walk-in bathtubs and other bathing solutions for your personal safety, dignity, independence, luxury, and total bathing enjoyment.
Bathing in a Walk-In Bathtub
Bathing in a walk-in bathtub is vital for your personal safety and dignity. A quality walk-in bathtub catering to your specific needs will not only help solve your bathing problem— it will also make bathing an extremely relaxing, joyful and beneficial experience again, providing you with years of safety independence and complete satisfaction.
Commercial-grade acrylic shell, with a second protective acrylic finish to protect for a durable long-lasting tub.
Extra long interior door handle providing maximum leverage for ease of opening and closing the door
Slip resistant floor and contour seat
Safety grab and inward swinging door comes standard for the most safety
Very low 6" threshold for a step into the tub
17" ADA-compliant chair
Heavy duty chrome fixtures
Faucet and showerhead included!
Deep soaking tub - 18" from the top of the seat to the top of the tub
Extra wide 20" inward swinging door for ease of movement in and out of the tub
Lifetime warranty on the door seal and 5 year warranty for all other components
Provides the ultimate deep soaking experience
Optional extension panel available for purchase
Right and left mounted door options available
Whirlpool Air Jets for maximum comfort
High gloss finish
Heavy duty chrome fixtures come standard and are ALREADY INSTALLED with the walk-in tub. The shower stream attachment is included in our acrylic bathtubs.
See below for advantages of an acrylic frame!
HealthSmart Products is committed to providing high-end products to improve your overall health and quality of life. Our commitment and focus on quality products and innovative design make us an industry leader in our respective categories. Pre-installed faucets/water lines make this tub easy to install as a DIY project. Simply hookup the hot and cold water lines, install the drain, and you're ready to take a bath! The tub is shipped in a heavy duty crate to prevent shipping damage and is shipped to your front door ready to be easily installed!
Extra long interior door handle provides more leverage, for ease of opening/closing the door
Heavy duty chrome faucets come standard and pre-installed
Slip resistant surface on the seat and floor surface
Inside safety bar for easy entry/exit
The Doctors explain some of the most common benefits associated with walk-In tubs.
Walk-in tubs are better for individuals with problems with balance and arthritis.
When purchasing a bathtub or bathtub liner, the type of material that it is made of may not always be a top consideration. Color will be a factor, as will shape. Material often gets overlooked because the differences and subtleties are not as immediately apparent as color, shape, or any other visual factor. We'd like to highlight for you the main considerations for two of the most popular materials for bathtubs: Acrylic and Fiberglass.
You may not be familiar with either term. Fiberglass is known for being used in a variety of vehicles, including boats and bicycles, while acrylic is perhaps most commonly known for acrylic paint. But how much do you know about each with regards to bathtubs? Both are synthetic plastics, yet there are marked differences in the bathtubs they produce. Let's explore Acrylic vs. Fiberglass bathtubs:
• High-gloss acrylic tubs are smooth and have great light-reflection. High-gloss means that the tub will retain its shine in your bathroom over time and will continue to be smooth to the touch.
• Scratch-Resistant – a scratch-resistant surface means that an acrylic tub will not incur scratches and nicks from abrasive contact and normal wear-and-tear. Note that scratch-resistant does not mean that it is invincible to scratches, but with standard cleaning and maintenance, an acrylic tub can last a lifetime.
• Durable – in addition to being scratch-resistant, an acrylic bathtub is highly durable and will not develop cracks. This is especially important for tubs because a crack in a bathtub results in a leak, which brings about a host of other problems.
• FUN FACT: The President of the United States' motorcade, as well as the Pope's booth-vehicle, are both protected by acrylic materiel – talk about trusted for durability and strength!
• Low shine fiberglass tubs don't retain shine and smoothness as well as their acrylic counterparts. This means that, while they might look great when brand new, the fiberglass tub will take on a dull look and feel over time.
• Prone to cracks from stress – it's no guarantee that a fiberglass bathtub will incur a crack after a certain period of time, but it will be prone to cracking from continued use and stress, which then threatens the issue of leaking.
• Light – part of the allure of fiberglass is how light and how strong it is as a material. While this may be desirable for vehicles that require movement, like motorboats and bicycles, it does not necessarily benefit a stationary bathtub. Once installed, you will hardly notice how light or how heavy the tub is.
• Inexpensive – a true advantage of fiberglass bathtubs is how inexpensive they can be. If buying on a budget, or looking for a short-term solution, then fiberglass can be very appealing, but you compromise on quality.
Both can be an option. Fiberglass might be a short-term investment, but acrylic is the stronger material overall that will maintain a high-quality look and protect your investment against cracks, leaks, and other damage.